Sign Up Today for the Daily Soccer Skills 15 Day Academy (DSS15DA). You will receive:
- 15 videos that focus on Speed and Agility, First Touch, Ball Mastery, Shooting and Finishing, Passing and Receiving, Awareness and Turning. A time tested, done for you workout program that helps players ladder up.
- 3 WorkSheets dedicated to your success: The Goals Sheet/Planner to help you map out 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month goals. You will also get a video tutorial and how to knock this out of the park and blow through your targets. The BLUEPRINT Accountability Tracksheet which documents your workouts, your performance and opportunities for feedback from your coach and self-reflection. We also provide a video tutorial on how to maximize this program. Finally, you will receive the SUPER-WORKOUTS SHEET, which allows you to Track your favorite trainings or parts of trainings to create your own superworkouts. You Guessed, a video tutorial dedicated to your success here.
- Our Special Bonus: HYPERBURST WORKOUT- 2500 touches in 12 minutes...Workout anywhere, even on vacation or in your living room.
- 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee. I know this product works because I've helped thousands of players hit their next levels and ladder up. But it takes work. And if it's not working for you, it's not working for me. That's why I offer a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
Who is the DSS 15 DA perfect for?
...The Parent Looking to Give Their Kids and EDGE on the Soccer Field...
...The Player looking to get to the Next Level and LADDER UP...
For some children the dream is to just make a club or competitive team. Others dream of making the 1st team or the “A team”…
Even more hope to play High School, College, and maybe even Pro…
The fact is everyone needs dreams, but ESPECIALLY young players - it’s what motivates them!
More and more kids are playing soccer each year!
This is because Soccer (Futbol worldwide) is a spectacular way to teach social development, discipline, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Soccer builds self-confidence and self-esteem on the field that translates into many other areas in life, like the classroom and life after the sport.
Many kids have big dreams when it comes to soccer…
And dreams are important for kids. It’s what drives them to explore their boundaries, and push beyond their comfort zones...many of them for the very first time.
Your child has a dream, but do you know what it is?
Is it to play club soccer?
Is it to make the first team?
Is it to make varsity?
Whether they dream of making the first team or of one day donning the jersey of their favorite Premier League team, as a parent, it’s your responsibility and desire to shepherd them through the process.
Kids need a plan, a pathway, and a guide to show them the way. One that can make their dream a reality.
Because dreams don’t fail…but poor planning does.
And if you don't have a plan, there’s nothing to separate your kid’s dream from a fleeting hope or wish...
Have YOU ever asked yourself how you can help your child become a better player?
More importantly, are you equipped to make it happen?
Many parents want to help their children in every way they can, that’s human nature. But when it comes to the soccer field, many parents don’t have the experience or technical know how to support their children.
And that’s okay. If my daughter wanted to learn ballet, I would have no idea where to start!
But being a parent of a motivated young soccer player is a critical job, one you can’t afford to ignore. And for many parents, it can mean looking outside for help.
Because refusing to admit that you’re ill-equipped could be a mistake with far-reaching consequences for you AND your kid.
Look, as parents, we’re equal parts cheerleader, coach and confidante. And while you may have no problems with the first and third component, soccer coaching expertise comes from experience.
So why try and “hope” it works out when it comes to your kid’s dreams?
You may be thinking:
“But I take my kid to practice two times a week and a game on the weekends...I’m not hoping for anything, I’m doing all I know how to!”
And you’re absolutely right, and good on your for that. But just because your kid practices with the team on a regular basis does THAT mean they’re getting the individual skills they need or deserve?
What if you could give them an edge over other players?
Sadly, the system isn’t perfect. Some children can get left behind...but not yours.
Team-based learning can be a major limitation, especially for the kids who struggle to maintain their attention span (and just imagine when you get four or five on one team).
The fact is that kids can find it very difficult to remain focused and disciplined in group settings, even when under the supervision of a seasoned coach.
As a soccer coach with 20 years of experience, I’ve been there. Trust me.
However, providing kids with an individualized training program that addresses their technical strengths and weaknesses can help spur on rapid skill development and growth.
Even as little as 15 minutes a day quickly adds up to over 90 Hours a Year!
Many players NEED individual attention, to be broken apart from the larger group, to really make strides in their development as a player.
As a former Division 1 player myself, I can assure you that reaching your skill ceiling and playing soccer at a high level requires significant additional training and practice.
You don’t get there by accident. You get better when no one is watching. When you work on your weaknesses in private because you’re too embarrassed to do it in front of your Coach or teammates. You get better when you can turn your weaknesses into strengths to further distance yourself from the pack.
The problem is, many kids don’t know how to enhance their game and their parents share the same problem.
So if your kid has dreams of playing soccer at a higher level, whether it’s just one level up or playing Professionally, you’ve got to find a way to provide that additional training and practice.
The obvious answer is to hire a private coach.
Except private coaches routinely charge $75-$100 per hour. The costs can add up quick.
On the other hand…
What if there was a better option?
What if you could:
- Provide that extra training they need
- Develop their self-awareness and understanding of their own strengths and weaknesses
- Increase their technical skill
- Improve their physical fitness
- Teach them to cultivate a strong individual work ethic
- Improve their overall enjoyment of the game
- Support their dreams
And do it WITHOUT shelling out hundreds of dollars on a private coach?
What if there was a step by step, done-for-you video course to partner with parents just like YOU, to expedite your player’s skill development to the next level?
That would be something, wouldn’t it?
You’ve helped my son grow as a player and a person over the past year. He is always doing your Daily Soccer Skills and the more he puts in, the more success he finds on the field. All he talks about is soccer and our family can’t thank you enough for inspiring him to raise the level of his game.
Ryan can't get enough touches on the ball. This seemed like a great opportunity to satisfy his desire and also get some high level coaching. He liked it so much we wanted to get my other son in on it too. My knowledge of soccer was surpassed by Ryan's skill quite a while ago so I'm constantly on the lookout for opportunities for him to learn more from others. I want to give him the opportunity to develop into his maximum potential.
- A wide variety of single-person AND partner drills
- Drills to work on each and every aspect of your kid’s game
- Videos shot in HD for crisp, clear demonstration and coaching
- 15 actionable Videos, all 3-8 minutes in length for easily digestible learning
- Ability to mix and match drills and create super workouts to raise your game
- And more
Bonus #1: The DSS Goals Sheet, The Blueprint and SuperWorkouts Guide
The Daily Soccer Skills Goals Sheet, The DSS BluePrint and the Super Workout Guide
You will being the DSS15DA with the Goals Sheet. Setting your intention and attention to the type of player you want to become. Then together, we map out a plan to get you there.
You’ll receive our DSS BluePrint, a worksheet to help keep you accountable and on track toward your soccer development goals.
In addition, you will also receive your “Super Workout” guide. This revolutionary guide allows you to track your favorite drills and workouts to create your own personalized SUPER workouts that give YOU the best results.
Bonus #2: LifeTime Access to Updates and New Training Sessions
Lifetime access to all course material - FREE
I’m continually filming new videos and upgrading my course content.
As a Charter Member you will have lifetime access to new and upgraded content. As the DSS15DA upgrades, the cost of the Program Will Increase. Get in on the ground level and reap the benefits for life.
Purchase the course today you’ll receive lifetime access to all course material -- FREE of charge.
You can come back at any time and review material you’ve already covered, as well as learn new drills to help your player stay ahead of the competition.
Technical Soccer Skill development in the early stages can translate to all areas of life as a child eventually matures into adulthood. You have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to plant seeds of confidence and self-esteem at a young age...
Seeds that will grow and flourish in adulthood.
Becoming better at anything, whether it’s soccer, science, or public speaking, is an invaluable skill. We’re all constantly having to learn and pick up new skills, and those that can learn to do it efficiently AND effectively can achieve tremendous success, on and off the field.
Additionally, teaching a child to cultivate a consistent, strong work ethic can be one of the greatest gifts you’ll ever give them.
We can all agree that people with a poor or severely lacking work ethic (kids AND adults) often struggle to achieve success later in life.
Participation in youth sports is critical not only to teaching fundamental social skills, but to cultivating that winning work ethic. Nurturing that effort is a long-term investment that will pay off many times over for your kid.
It’s something they’ll come to thank you for. But YOU have to give them an actionable pathway to succeed.
Here are some more accounts from parents just like you on how the DSS 15 DAY ACADEMY Course helped them:
I have a young player at home who loves to play soccer, but I had no idea how to help him become a better player. I would try and take notes at practice from his coach, but it never came off the same at home. Your step by step course allowed me to go in the backyard and feel confident in helping John become a better player. He even scored a goal in his next game from the training you provided. The best part is, this course allowed me to bond with my son while helping him improve.- Moses R. (New York)
The best part is I’m making the DSS 15 DAY ACADEMY available for just $47 -- less than the cost of a new pair cleats!
This course is PERFECT for you if:
- Your kid has dreams of playing at a higher level
- Your kid is struggling with the technical elements of the game
- You want to increase your kid’s enjoyment of the game
- You want your kid to cultivate a strong work ethic
- You want to help your kid learn self-awareness
- You don’t have the technical knowledge to facilitate your kid’s growth as a player
- Your kid’s team practices sometimes lack focus and discipline
- You want to give them every possible chance to succeed
You can circumvent the issues that come with team-based learning and skill development. You can support your kid’s dreams of playing at a higher level. Best of all, you can sleep easy knowing you’ve done absolutely everything to help them succeed. With access to a dynamic, ever-growing library of drills and workouts, you will help your kid:
- Dramatically improve their technical skills
- Increase their overall physical fitness
- Cultivate a winning work ethic that will set them up for success in life
- Develop good agility, reflexes, and motor control
- Appreciate physical skill development and it’s importance in life
And don’t forget that you’ll receive two additional, exclusive bonuses as well:
The Daily Soccer Skills BluePrint and the Super Workout Guide.
To help you track training sessions, customize workouts, and monitor results.
Lifetime access to future course updates for FREE
To ensure you can continue stimulating your kid’s learning with new drills, all shot in HD.
Take your kid’s development as a player into your hands. Empower them to be the greatest player, athlete, and teammate they can be. Give them every chance to chase their dreams and reach for the stars.
The Daily Soccer Skills 15 DAY ACADEMY Course is backed by my 30 day money back guarantee. If, after 30 days, you’ve done the work and have decided the course isn’t what you paid for, that’s no problem.
Contact me and I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
There’s no risk involved, so get access today and explore the material for yourself!